[ClusterLabs] Podman active-active bundle

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 14:09:21 UTC 2024

Hi,

The upstream bundle documentation is at:

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/2.1/Pacemaker_Explained/html/collective.html#bundles-containerized-resources

There is also a walk-through:

https://projects.clusterlabs.org/w/projects/pacemaker/bundle_walk-through/

Unfortunately, since that was written, the HA packages were taken off
the RHEL UBI container image, so you'll have to adjust the instructions
for some other distro base image that does have the HA packages. It
should be nearly identical though.