[ClusterLabs] Podman active-active bundle

MAIER Jakob Jakob.MAIER at frequentis.com
Wed Jul 17 11:56:52 UTC 2024

Hi!

I would like to setup a number of podman containers in two nodes such that every container is running on both nodes (active-active). One of the containers should be master while the other is slave, and when there is a failure with the containers healthcheck, there should be a failover. These two master-slave containers should also have a virtual ip address assigned to them, that points to the current master. There is sadly not a lot of documentation on bundles. I have found some documentation from redhat on such "complex bundles", but unfortunately that is also not very detailed, and I don't really know how to proceed.

Does anybody know how I could go about setting something like this up?

Kind regards,
Jakob