[ClusterLabs] Podman active-active bundle

MAIER Jakob Jakob.MAIER at frequentis.com
Fri Jul 19 09:43:52 UTC 2024

Hi,

I am aware of the documentation that you have linked here, and I have managed to setup a bundle running on two nodes. What I am having problems with is running them as master-slave. Would this be handled by the primitive running inside the bundle, since the podman resource-agent does not have the promote/demote actions? If possible, I would like the promotion and demotion only depend on the state of the container, not what is running inside (so no primitive).

Also, how would you setup networking to have a single virtual ip for all clones in the bundle? I have not found any documentation on how to do something like that.

Concerning the RHEL UBI image, I have created my own base image that has pacemaker-remoted installed, so that should not be a problem.

Best,
Jakob