[ClusterLabs] HA problem: No live migration when setting node on standby

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:41:08 EDT 2023

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 10:25 AM Philip Schiller

> Thank you very much Andrei,
> this completely solved my problem.

I am not sure I understand that (and as you do not quote the previous
posts you are replying to it is not even clear what you are talking
about).

> To point out, when I use the command:
>
> pcs constraint order promote mas-drbd-jabber pri-vm-jabber
>
> it sets the pri-vm action to start as default -> order order-mas-drbd-jabber-pri-vm-jabber-mandatory mas-drbd-jabber:promote pri-vm-jabber:start

Which is the correct ordering constraint in this case.

> So people can quickly run into this behavior without realising it.
>
> From my point of view this topic is FIXED.

As you did not even bother to explain what you did to fix it, how is
it going to help anyone?