[ClusterLabs] [External] : Re: Fence Agent tests

Valentin Vidić vvidic at valentin-vidic.from.hr
Sun Nov 6 18:19:42 EST 2022

On Sun, Nov 06, 2022 at 09:08:19PM +0000, Robert Hayden wrote:
> When SBD_PACEMAKER was set to "yes", the lack of network connectivity to the node
> would be seen and acted upon by the remote nodes (evicts and takes
> over ownership of the resources).  But the impacted node would just
> sit logging IO errors.  Pacemaker would keep updating the /dev/watchdog
> device so SBD would not self evict.   Once I re-enabled the network, then the

Interesting, not sure if this is the expected behaviour based on:

https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2017-August/022699.html

Does SBD log "Majority of devices lost - surviving on pacemaker" or
some other messages related to Pacemaker?

Also what is the status of Pacemaker when the network is down? Does it
report no quorum or something else?

--
Valentin