[ClusterLabs] pacemaker-2.0.x version support on “RHEL 7” OS

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 08:59:54 EST 2021

Hi,

The same principles apply to both pcs and pacemaker (and most probably
the whole cluster stack).

Red Hat only supports the packages it provides, which is pcs-0.9 series
in RHEL 7.

Even if you manage to install ruby 2.2.0+ and python 3.6+ on RHEL 7
hosts and build and run pcs-0.10 on top of that, Red Hat won't support it.

Regards,
Tomas