[ClusterLabs] One Failed Resource = Failover the Cluster?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at ha.open.source.it
Mon Jun 7 16:00:15 EDT 2021

On Monday 07 June 2021 at 21:49:45, Eric Robinson wrote:

> [...]

Okay, so let's focus on what you *do* want to happen.

One MySQL instance fails.  Nothing else does.

What do you want next?

 - Cluster continues with a failed MySQL resource?

 - MySQL resource moves to another node but no other resources move?

 - something else I can't really imagine right now?

I'm sure that if you can define what you want the cluster to do in this
situation (MySQL fails, all else continues okay), someone here can help you
explain that to pacemaker.

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.