[ClusterLabs] One Failed Resource = Failover the Cluster?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Mon Jun 7 15:49:45 EDT 2021

Which is what I don't want to happen. I only want the cluster to failover if one of the lower dependencies fails (drbd or filesystem). If one of the MySQL instances fails, I do not want the cluster to move everything for the sake of that one resource. That's like a teacher relocating all the students in the classroom to a new classroom because one of then lost his pencil.