[ClusterLabs] [EXT] Re: Two node cluster without fencing and no split brain?

john tillman johnt at panix.com
Thu Jul 22 10:48:45 EDT 2021

There was a lot of discussion on this topic which might have overshadowed
this question so I will ask it again in case someone missed it.

It comes from a post (see below) that we were pointed to here by Andrei:

Is there something like the described "ping tiebreaker" in the current
world of pacemaker/corosync?

Best Regards,
-John