[ClusterLabs] Note on Raid1 RA and attribute force_clones

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 21:05:16 EST 2020

As a note, I believe the mdraid resource agent is intended to replace
Raid1. But its documentation is the same in the two areas you
mentioned.

I definitely agree that the purpose of OCF_CHECK_LEVEL for this agent
should be documented in <longdesc>. (OCF_CHECK_LEVEL is documented in
a generic sense in the Pacemaker Explained doc.)

While it could be argued that configuring clustered MD constitutes
"knowing what you're doing" with regard to the force_clones attribute,
it wouldn't hurt to mention clustered MD as a use case where this
attribute is required.