[ClusterLabs] Total resources limitation

Raffaele Pantaleoni r.pantaleoni at seko.com
Tue Nov 17 02:26:35 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

is there's any kind of limitation in the total number of resources that
a cluster can manage?

The question arises, since the cluster itself is limited to 16 nodes
(real ones I mean) because of the underlying IPC protocol from what I
understood.

So I was wondering if the resources are limited in number as well.

Thank you

--
Signature

*Raffaele Pantaleoni*

*IOT Design R&D Unit*

Tel.     +39 0746 605885

Fax.    +39 0746 607072

Mail *r.pantaleoni at seko.com <mailto:r.pantaleoni at seko.com>*

Skype r.pantaleoni.seko

*www.seko.com* <https://www.seko.com/> **

/This e-mail (including attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version. Your personal data will be processed in
compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation n. 2016/679
("GDPR"), applicable since May 25th, 2018. For further information,
please see our Privacy Policy <https://www.seko.com/page/privacy-policy>/