[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.5-rc3 now available

Christopher Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 16:30:15 EST 2020

The third, and hopefully final, release candidate for Pacemaker 2.0.5 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.5-rc3

This release candidate largely consists of build and CI testing changes.  There is not
much that should affect most users.

Unless any major problems are discovered, I am hoping that this will become the 2.0.5
final release within the next few weeks.  Therefore, everyone is strongly encouraged to
download, compile and test the new release.  We do many regression tests and
simulations, but we can't cover all possible use cases, so your feedback is important
and appreciated.

- Chris Lumens