[ClusterLabs] integration

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 11:22:41 EST 2020

On Mon, 2020-11-16 at 14:05 +0100, Guy Przytula wrote:
> we have an IBM soft that we also want to integrate in pacemaker
> is there a way to find the name of the scripts that you have to
> create to start/stop/monitor the resource you want to integrate
> or is it just 1 script that takes options as start stop monitor ? and
> where to define the name of this script when you create a resource ?

Correct, one script takes the action as an argument.

You can write the script either as a regular init script (as in the old
days before systemd), or according to the OCF standard (which is
basically an init script with extra cluster intelligence).

For how to write an OCF agent, see:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.asc

You would create a directory under /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d for your
organization (whatever name you want to use), then put the script in
your organization directory.