[ClusterLabs] Adding HAProxy as a Resource

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 10:47:13 EDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-30 at 09:39 +0000, Somanath Jeeva wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am compiling and installing the server on EL 7 server. Also I tried
> once again with systemd-devel and dbus-devel installed , but still I
> am unable to use system resources.
>
> Is there any other dependency that I have to install.
>

> With Regards
> Somanath Thilak J

Check your config.log for messages starting at "systemd version query".

On EL7 though, I'd recommend using pre-built packages, whether the
supported ones or from EPEL. If you really want to compile your own,
I'd go with the latest 1.1 or 2.0 version (currently 1.1.21 or 2.0.2).

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=28466b53-74926310-28462bc8-86a1150

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=4c5edd73-108ad530-4c5e9de8-86a1150

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=1ec0d291-4213c2f9-1ec0920a-8691

https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=97419bc5-cb928bad-9741db5e-8691b3