[ClusterLabs] EXTERNAL: Re: pacemaker alerts list

Gershman, Vladimir vladimir.gershman at lmco.com
Wed Jul 17 15:07:46 EDT 2019

Thanks, Ken.

This would be for the Pacemaker.

Seems like the alerts in the link you sent, refer to numeric codes, so where would I see all the codes and their meanings ?  This would allow a way to select what I need to monitor.

For example:

CRM_alert_desc:
	   Detail about event. For node alerts, this is the node's current state (member or lost). For fencing alerts, this is a 	summary of the requested fencing operation, including origin, target, and fencing operation error code, if any. For 	resource alerts, this is a readable string equivalent of CRM_alert_status.

CRM_alert_target_rc :  The expected numerical return code of the operation (resource alerts only)

CRM_alert_status:   A numerical code used by Pacemaker to represent the operation result (resource alerts only)

Thank you,

Vlad
Equipment Management (EM) System Engineer
Note: If I have not responded to some of  your email within 2 days, do not hesitate sending your request again
Vladimir Gershman, Lead Member of the Engineering Staff
System Monitoring and Prognostics Services
Lockheed Martin Corporation - Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS)
Mail: 199 Borton Landing rd, MS 760-J308, Moorestown, NJ 08957
Location: 760 Centerton Rd, Bld 760, 3rd floor, Col. J308, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054