[ClusterLabs] pacemaker alerts list

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 14:46:03 EDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-16 at 13:53 +0000, Gershman, Vladimir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a list of all possible alerts/events that Peacemaker can
> send out? Preferable with criticality levels for the alerts (minor,
> major, critical).

I'm not sure whether you're using "alerts" in a general sense here, or
specifically about Pacemaker's alert configuration:

https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#idm140043888101536

If the latter, the "Writing an Alert Agent" section of that link lists
all the possible alert types. The criticality would be derived from
CRM_alert_desc, CRM_alert_rc, and CRM_alert_status.