[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Postgres pacemaker cluster failure

Danka Ivanovic danka.ivanovic at sbgenomics.com
Wed Jul 10 11:25:57 EDT 2019

We tried to fix ldap issue with nss_initgroups_ignoreusers option in
nslcd.conf for postgres and hacluster users. So cluster shouldn't contact
ldap server every 15 seconds when it checks psql with postgres user:
/usr/lib/postgresql/9.5/bin/pg_isready -h /var/run/postgresql/ -p 5432
We have two ldap servers, and when one was unavailable, cluster failed
immediately due to timeout, even if it can reach other ldap server.
I know it should be avoided starting master database with systemctl, but I
didn't find a way to start it with pacemaker. I will test again, but I am
out of ideas. Because I tried with different pgsqlms options, different
versions of postgres..
But now it looks like something else happened..