[ClusterLabs] I have a question.

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 16:32:12 EDT 2019

On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 13:11 +0900, 김동현 wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm Donghyun Kim.
>
> I work as a system engineer in Korea.
>
> In the meantime, I was very interested in the cluster and want to
> promote it in Korea.
> There are many high-availability cases in Linux systems.
>
> The reason why I am sending this mail is whether I can use the name
> "ClusterLabs Korea" in my Facebook community.
>
> It's only for the Facebook community.
>
> Then I'll be looking forward to your reply.
> have a nice day

Hi Donghyun,

That's exciting, it's great to see more ways for people to get
involved!

The closest existing comparison I can think of is the Japanese user
group, which pre-existed the ClusterLabs effort, and so is still named
Linux-HA Japan.

Personally I'd be fine with ClusterLabs Korea, although maybe
ClusterLabs Users Korea would make it more obvious that the group is
for discussion by users and not just announcements.

If there's any way I can help, let me know!

Hopefully we can get more feedback from others. Does anyone know of
other local user groups, or have opinions about names?