[ClusterLabs] Does CMAN Still Not Support Multipe CoroSync Rings?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Mon Feb 12 07:10:53 EST 2018

General question. I tried to set up a cman + corosync + pacemaker cluster using two corosync rings. When I start the cluster, everything works fine, except when I do a 'corosync-cfgtool -s' it only shows one ring. I tried manually editing the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file adding two <interface> sections, but then cman complained that I didn't have a multicast address specified, even though I did. I tried editing the /etc/corosdync/corosync.conf file, and then I could get two rings, but the nodes would not both join the cluster. Bah! I did some reading and saw that cman didn't support multiple rings years ago. Did it never get updated?

[sig]