[ClusterLabs] Fence agent for VirtualBox

Marek Grac mgrac at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 06:48:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

we have added support for a host with Windows but it is not trivial to
setup because of various contexts/privileges.

Install openssh on Windows (tutorial can be found on
http://linuxbsdos.com/2015/07/30/how-to-install-openssh-on-windows-10/)

There is a major issue with current setup in Windows.  You have to start
virtual machines from openssh connection if you wish to manage them from
openssh connection.

So, you have to connect from Windows to very same Windows using ssh and
then run

“/Program Files/Oracle/VirtualBox/VBoxManage.exe” start NAME_OF_VM

Be prepared that you will not see that your machine VM is running in
VirtualBox
management UI.

Afterwards it is enough to add parameter --host-os windows (or
host_os=windows when stdin/pcs is used).

m,