[ClusterLabs] Fence agent for VirtualBox

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 08:12:19 UTC 2017

On 02/23/2017 07:48 AM, Marek Grac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have added support for a host with Windows but it is not trivial to
> setup because of various contexts/privileges.
>
> Install openssh on Windows (tutorial can be found on
> http://linuxbsdos.com/2015/07/30/how-to-install-openssh-on-windows-10/)
>
> There is a major issue with current setup in Windows.  You have to
> start virtual machines from openssh connection if you wish to manage
> them from openssh connection.

Have read about similar issues with openssh on Windows for other use-cases
and that other ssh-implementations for Windows seem to do better / more
userfriendly.

No personal experience from my side but maybe others on the list ...

Don't get me wrong - not speaking against free software - but on top of
a non-free OS
it makes less difference I guess.