[ClusterLabs] Fence agent for VirtualBox

Marek Grac mgrac at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 10:49:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have updated fence agent for Virtual Box (upstream git). The main benefit
is new option --host-os (host_os on stdin) that supports linux|macos. So if
your host is linux/macos all you need to set is this option (and ssh access
to a machine). I would love to add a support also for windows but I'm not
able to run vboxmanage.exe over the openssh. It works perfectly from
command prompt under same user, so there are some privileges issues, if you
know how to fix this please let me know.

m,