[ClusterLabs] Resources are stopped and started when one node rejoins

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Sat Aug 26 13:17:56 EDT 2017

26.08.2017 19:36, Octavian Ciobanu wrote:
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> There is no reason to set location for the resources, I think, because
> all the resources are set with clone options so they are started on all
> nodes at the same time.

You still need to colocate "upper" resources with their dependencies.
Otherwise pacemaker will try to start them even if their dependencies
fail. Order without colocation has very limited use (usually when
resources may run on different nodes). For clones that is even more exotic.

For you original question: ensure you have interleave=true set for all
your clones. You seem to miss it for iSCSI ones. interleave=false
(default) is for different uses (when upper resources require all clone
instances to be up).

Also, just a minor note, iSCSI resources do not actually depend on dlm,
mounts should depend on it.