[ClusterLabs] Resources are stopped and started when one node rejoins

Octavian Ciobanu coctavian1979 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 12:36:30 EDT 2017

Thank you for your reply.

There is no reason to set location for the resources, I think, because all
the resources are set with clone options so they are started on all nodes
at the same time. And when it comes to stickiness I forgot to mention that
but it set to 200. and also I have stonith configured  to use vmware esxi.

Best regards
Octavian Ciobanu