[ClusterLabs] bug in crm shell (SLES11 SP4)? required parameters not checked

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue May 10 07:52:53 EDT 2016

Hi!

I think I found this bug in crm shell (crmsh-2.1.2+git132.gbc9fde0-7.2):

When defining a new primitive, required parameters are not checked (I'm using my own RA, but any RA should do):

--
crm(live)configure# primitive bad ocf:xola:iotwatch
crm(live)configure#

But when I edit the primitive the error is detected:

--
crm(live)configure# edit bad
WARNING: bad: default timeout 20s for stop is smaller than the advised 90s

Minor wish: Maybe put the parameter names in some quotes to help human eyes... "target"

Regards,
Ulrich