[ClusterLabs] Antw: Resource clone groups - resource deletion

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed May 11 05:28:13 EDT 2016

Hi!

I think the solution is switching from sequential dependencies in groups to parallel dependencies, separating in ordering and colocation
In crm shell it is displayed as "order any inf: first ( then1 then2 )" and "colocation any inf: ( then11 then2 ) first".

Would this help? We had a similar problem with NFS exports...

Regards,
Ulrich