[ClusterLabs] Solved: converting configuration

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Aug 25 11:19:23 EDT 2016

...silly me, the other node was down, so it says stopped for both...once power on, updated the software and ran, it says Started ;)
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music:
http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
Quantum Mechanics :
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon
Da: Dan Swartzendruber
A: gbulfon at sonicle.com Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering welcomed
Data: 25 agosto 2016 16.27.18 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [ClusterLabs] Solved:  converting configuration
On 2016-08-25 10:24, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
YESSS!!! That was it! :)))
Upgraded to 1.1.15, rebuilt and the rng files contain a lot more
stuff.
Packaged, published, installed on the test machine: got all my
instructions as is!!! :)))
...now last steps....making our custom agents/shells work on this new
setup ;)
For example, what does the yellow "stopped" state mean?
Here is the last rows of crm output after my config instructions :
Full list of resources:
xstorage1-stonith (stonith:external/ssh-sonicle): Stopped
xstorage2-stonith (stonith:external/ssh-sonicle): Stopped
I believe you will see this if the cluster is in maintenance mode or
stonith is disabled.  Possibly other reasons, but these I have seen...