[ClusterLabs] converting configuration

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Thu Aug 25 04:17:01 EDT 2016

Gabriele Bulfon <gbulfon at sonicle.com> writes:

> Yes I'm packaging for our distro from sources, pacemaker 1.1.14, corosync 2.4.1 and crm-shell 2.2.1
> Our distro is an illumos distro, XStreamOS.
> How can I check where it's looking for available primitives?

Aah, I see.

Look at the output from

crm options list all

There should be an entry for path.crm_dtd_dir. This should point to the
directory where the pacemaker .rng schema files are installed. On my
system, this is /usr/share/pacemaker, where I find files like
pacemaker-2.5.rng.

If this doesn't point to the correct location, you can set this in
/etc/crm/crm.conf. If you are packaging, you probably want to install
this file with the correct path already set. Also check the other path
configurations, and let me know what your installation location is, so I
can make crmsh look there as well by default.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--