[Pacemaker] having problem with crm cib shadow

John McCabe john at johnmccabe.net
Fri May 17 07:22:57 EDT 2013

Looks like its due to the directory where the cib files are stored changing
between Pacemaker 1.1.7 and 1.1.8. (alluded to in this ticket -
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?37760). The cib new does create
the shadow, but its looking in the wrong directory when it then tries to
list/work with that shadow.

Creating a symlink as follows lets the crm utility work with the shadow as
expected for some quick tests (tried a new, edit, commit on an existing
cluster).

ln -s /var/lib/pacemaker/cib /var/lib/heartbeat/crm

Will raise at http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=crmsh