[Pacemaker] Frequent SBD triggered server reboots

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Fri May 3 04:17:12 EDT 2013

On 2013-05-03T02:49:54, andrea cuozzo <andrea.cuozzo at sysma.it> wrote:

> Unfortunately Os and SP version for the Oracle project these clusters belong
> to have been decided several layers over my head, I'll make it a point for
> upgrading to Sp2 anyway, I might get lucky.

Good luck with that!

> the SAN department investigate their side of the problem, I'll take a look
> at trying a different stonith resources, all servers involved have some kind
> of IBM management console. Thanks for your answers to my questions and for
> your time, very much appreciated.

You're missing out on many further fixes since SP1 went out of support.
Not just to sbd, but everything, from kernel to pacemaker to glibc and
back.

Since support is obviously irrelevant to your management, you could
consider recompiling sbd from source if you were so inclined, though.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA