[Pacemaker] Frequent SBD triggered server reboots

andrea cuozzo andrea.cuozzo at sysma.it
Thu May 2 20:49:54 EDT 2013

Thanks Lars,

> SP1? That's no longer supported, and the overlapping support period to
> SP2 long since expired. You really want to update to SP2+maintenance
updates.

Unfortunately Os and SP version for the Oracle project these clusters belong
to have been decided several layers over my head, I'll make it a point for
upgrading to Sp2 anyway, I might get lucky. By this time I've taken an
unskilled look at sbd.c and put a -v in the /etc/sysconfig/sbd file of a
non-production cluster, enjoying the latency details In the syslog. While
the SAN department investigate their side of the problem, I'll take a look
at trying a different stonith resources, all servers involved have some kind
of IBM management console. Thanks for your answers to my questions and for
your time, very much appreciated.

andrea

Message: 4