[Pacemaker] using ocf:heartbeat:VirtualDomain...

Stefan Schneebeli stefan.schneebeli at gmx.ch
Tue May 24 01:00:05 EDT 2011

Hi Jelle

I think you should not define the second VM with virt-install, because
you will get a new UUID for the same VM.
Export the VM with "virsh dumpxml evelyn.powercraft.nl
 >/tmp/evelyn.powercraft.nl.xml" on the first Node then copy the xml
file to the other Node
and define the VM with "virsh define /tmp/evelyn.powercraft.nl.xml" so
both of them have the same UUID on both
Nodes. This is the way I do it allways and it works.
Further you have make sure that both Nodes kann do ssh without a giving
a password to each other with a Public/Private Keypair
for example.
Don't forget you have to set up the DRBD Device to primary/primary
otherwise the migration will also not work.

Your ocf:heartbeat:VirtualDomain config seems OK. No reason why it
should not work with it.

Best Regards,
Stefan