[Pacemaker] Help for my first test

Robert van Leeuwen vanleeuwen at stone-it.com
Mon Feb 28 07:00:28 EST 2011

-----Original message-----
To:	pacemaker at clusterlabs.org;
From:	florin <bboydflo at gmail.com>
Sent:	Mon 28-02-2011 11:25
Subject:	Re: [Pacemaker] Help for my first test
> Now I have the following question
> How would look the commands to set up this three IP's (especially I need a bit
> more explanations about setting up a node preference for auto-failback of a
> resource as you said)

Florin,

If you want auto-failback to a specific node you have to set the preference of a resource to a node.
e.g.
crm configure location location-resource1 resource1 100: node1

If the difference between this location preference and the node that it is running on is higher than the cluster suite stickiness it will migrate the resource.
The stickiness off the cluster suite is set as follows:
crm_attribute --type rsc_defaults --attr-name resource-stickiness --attr-value 50

A lot of documentation and examples can be found here ;-)
http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/

Regards,
Robert van Leeuwen