[Pacemaker] Multiple attribute match

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:18:22 EST 2011

Hi

In pacemaker-1.0.10 I discovered a following issue:

since "start" operation is not exactly reversal of "stop", I created an alias to remove target-role attribute.
I have a naming pattern when a virtual machine is a group of iscsi and xen resources:

group tp2 iscsi-tp2 xen-tp2

I guess somebody stopped/started xen_tp2 as an individual resource previously.
And when I tried to remove target-role for the group I got this:

# crm resource meta tp2 delete target-role
Multiple attributes match name=target-role
  Value: Started 	(id=xen_tp2-meta_attributes-target-role)
  Value: Started 	(id=tp2-meta_attributes-target-role)
Error performing operation: Required data for this CIB API call not found

Bug or feature?

Thanks,
Vadym