[Pacemaker] Drbd/Nfs MS don't failover on slave node

Guillaume Chanaud guillaume.chanaud at connecting-nature.com
Wed Jul 7 12:34:19 EDT 2010

  I was so taken up by configuration parameters that i didn't checked
those parameters names was correctly typed
(i didn't use the console directly, but update a cib dump with
"configure load update /pat/mycib". So i didn't had the reflex to use
auto-completion).

I have to wait the full resync of drbd since previous attempt made a
split-brain... before testing the new configuration

I'll let you informed

Thanks

Guillaume