[Pacemaker] Drbd/Nfs MS don't failover on slave node

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:51:16 EDT 2010

On Jul 7, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Guillaume Chanaud wrote:

> I already tried the
>
> no_quorum-policy="ignore"
> which has no effect
>
> I just retried when reading your mail and resources doesn't migrate.
> In fact even if i boot only one server, this one won't promote the resources until the second is up...which is far from HA ;)
>

> Guillaume

crm shell is very helpful if you can't spell properties right
just press TAB symbol and it will autocomplete them for you.

crm(live)configure# property
batch-limit=                  pe-input-series-max=
cluster-delay=                pe-warn-series-max=
default-action-timeout=       remove-after-stop=
default-resource-stickiness=  start-failure-is-fatal=
is-managed-default=           startup-fencing=
maintenance-mode=             stonith-action=
no-quorum-policy=             stonith-enabled=
node-health-green=            stonith-timeout=
node-health-red=              stop-all-resources=
node-health-strategy=         stop-orphan-actions=
node-health-yellow=           stop-orphan-resources=
pe-error-series-max=          symmetric-cluster=

As you can see the parameter you used was just ignored.

Vadym