[Pacemaker] continue starting chain with failed group resources

Patrick H. pacemaker at feystorm.net
Tue Dec 14 00:43:36 EST 2010

After tinkering with this for a few hours I finally have something working.

colocation co-raid inf: ( md_raid iscsi_1 iscsi_2 iscsi_3 )
order or-raid 0: ( iscsi_1 iscsi_2 iscsi_3 ) md_raid

Got rid of the group, changed the score on the order to 0, and changed
the grouping of both the colocation and order. This *appears* to
function as intended, but if anyone can point out any pitfalls I'd
appreciate it

-Patrick