[Pacemaker] error: ocf:heartbeat:IPv6addr: could not parse meta-data

Angelo Höngens A.Hongens at netmatch.nl
Tue Aug 24 10:55:09 EDT 2010

A reply to myself..

It looks like the underlying script gives an error:

[root at lb1 heartbeat]# /etc/ha.d/resource.d/IPv6addr 2001::1 status
IPv6addr[17013]: ERROR: /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d//heartbeat/IPv6addr is not an executable file
ERROR: /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d//heartbeat/IPv6addr is not an executable file

And I now see the underlying executeable /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/IPv6addr does not exist! It seems to be missing from the RPM so it seems.

I downloaded the heartbeat agents source (agents-1.0.3.tar.bz2), and if I run 'make' it does not seem to compile the IPv6addr program. There's a IPv6addr.c though, but no idea how that works..

Any idea on how to proceed?

Am I posting to the correct list, or should I post to some heartbeat mailing list?

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator