[Pacemaker] rsc_order plus resource_set problem

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 9 11:52:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 09:57:18PM +0800, Michael Fung wrote:

> On 2010/8/9 下午 07:53, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
>
> >> <constraints>
> >>         <rsc_order id="order-vzfs">
> >>                 <resource_set id="ordered-set-vzfs" sequential="true">
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_iscsi_svc"/>
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_iscsi"/>
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_dlm"/>
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_clvm"/>
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_o2cb"/>
> >>                         <resource_ref id="clone_vzfs"/>
> >>                 </resource_set>
> >>         </rsc_order>
> >> </constraints>
> >
> > There's no score specified.
> >

> Thanks Dejan,
>
> There is no score in the pdf manual. Perhaps an update will help others
> as well.
>
> Also, I find out the "cannot be represented in the CLI notation" problem
> can be solved by replacing all <TAB> characters with spaces in the xml file.

That cannot be the case, because tabs are treated as space. The
problem comes from specifying 'sequential="true"' which, because
default, is not generated hence the original XML and the
generated XML differ. In that case shell will refuse to use its
notation. For instance, you can edit that constraint element you
quoted above in shell (edit order-vzfs), remove the sequential
option, and everything'll be fine.

But you didn't say if the new constraint worked or not.

Thanks,

Dejan