[Pacemaker] IPMI Stonith

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:21:39 EST 2009

Andreas Mock escribió:
> [...]
It is accessed over lan, you need a server with "IPMI over LAN" like
Integrated Lights-Out from HP, most known as iLo (
http://h18013.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/ilo/ ). iLo has a
network port that you can use to control a server remotely.

I think a good way (if the server are near...) could be use a cross-over
ethernet wire.