[Pacemaker] IPMI Stonith

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Tue Jan 20 11:01:54 EST 2009

Hi all,

that is a interesting question as I saw once an IPMI device driver for the OS.
That meant that you could control the functionality of the IMPI device from
the OS. In this case you could get trouble if the OS is "out of order".

So, how is the IMPI functionality accessed?

Best regards
Andreas Mock