[Pacemaker] not clear, so question

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:28:36 EDT 2009

I think you need to back up a bit and simply state what you're trying
to achieve.

- How many nodes?
- How many apps?
- How many apps will users interact with directly? (This gives a good
indication of how many IPs you need)
- Do the apps talk to each other?
- Will apps be accepting requests on more than one node at a time? (If
so, only then do you need to involve CLUSTERIP)