[Pacemaker] not clear, so question

Infos E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Sun Apr 5 01:36:02 EDT 2009

Hi Andew,

after read all the possible doc,
I have yet some misunderstood of the IP mechanism :

Example :

Primarly I had one serveur that offer all services as
web,mail,db,perl apps etc...
I planned to upgrade my system as a cluster with at least
low latency and cloning(?) since some apps I developped
ask a lot of connections and cpu load.
So I concluded that a cluster with 4 clones were necessary (maybe I'm wrong)
a short describe of my machine config :
- iptables that filter and route a public subnet of 27 ips to 27 local
subnet ips (10.10.10.0/24) from eth0 to eth1
- apache configured to accept 10.10.10.0/24 subnet for websites in port 80
and 443
My question is do I need one other ip public subnet for and change the local
ips of every website on every node to avoid
ip conflict between nodes ?
I understood the CLUSTERIP concept, but not  the real ips configuration of
each clone node.

Thanks for your help

Franck
believed to be clean.