[Pacemaker] Backport from Pacemaker 1.0 to Heartbeat 2.1.4

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Oct 29 19:48:25 EDT 2008

On 2008-10-29T11:08:21, Junko IKEDA <ikedaj at intellilink.co.jp> wrote:

> Our colleagues are doing a lot of various tests every day,
> so they can find some unexpected behaviors which are not the direct requests
> from the certain customer.
> But it would be advantageous if these behaviors could be fixed soon when we
> promote Pacemaker and Heartbeat (or OpenAIS) to some potential customers.
> It's true that if the customer doesn't need that function, that's not a bug.

Sure, they get fixed in the latest stable version (which is pacemaker
1.0.x + heartbeat 2.99.x, unless you're going with openAIS of course);
that is the latest community maintained version.

If there is anything in there which doesn't work better than 2.1.4,
we'll fix it. Regressions will be resolved.

Pacemaker+heartbeat 2.99.x should be a drop-in, 100% compatible upgrade
over 2.1.4 - if it is not, please file a bug.

Regards,
    Lars