[ClusterLabs Developers] Fence-agents help, getting started

ollie at yahoo.com ollie at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 18:06:32 UTC 2016

Update... I used the RHEL6 branch and got everything built and installed. However, "make check" is failing on fence_ilo. I'm not super concerned because I don't intend to use that module, but I felt I should report it. Is there a bug tracker for fence-agents somewhere, or should I make a github issue against the repo?
Thanks again!
-Ollie