[ClusterLabs] Limit the number of resources starting/stoping in parallel possible?

Knauf Steffen knauf at patronas.com
Mon Sep 18 10:24:02 EDT 2023

Hi,

we have multiple Cluster (2 node + quorum setup) with more then 100 Resources ( 10 x VIP + 90 Microservices) per Node.
If the Resources are stopped/started at the same time the Server is under heavy load, which may result into timeouts and an unresponsive server.
We configured some Ordering Constraints (VIP --> Microservice). Is there a way to limit the number of resources starting/stoping in parallel?
Perhaps you have some other tips to handle such a situation.

Thanks & greets

Steffen