[Pacemaker] Fencing of bare-metal remote nodes

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Thu Dec 11 04:30:31 EST 2014

25.11.2014 23:41, David Vossel wrote:

> [...]

David, a couple of questions.

I see that in your fencing tests you just stop systemd unit.
Shouldn't pacemaker_remoted somehow notify crmd that it is being
shutdown? And shouldn't crmd stop all resources on that remote node
before granting that shutdown?

Also, from what I see now it would be natural to hide current
implementation of remote node configuration under <node/> syntax. Now
remote nodes do have almost all features of normal nodes, including node
attributes. What do you think about it?

Best,
Vladislav