[Pacemaker] CMAN nodes online

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:30:31 EDT 2013

Hey Guys,

The OS am running is CentOS 6.4 (64bit) and I have disabled IPtables and
SeLinux.

My goal is to make Apache Tomcat as HA. As a first step thought of testing
with Apache.

My network setup is like this,
Node1 is connected to switch
Note2 is connected to switch.

My cluster.conf file is as follows,
[root at test01 ~]# cat /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cluster config_version="1" name="mycluster1">
  <logging debug="off"/>
  <clusternodes>
    <clusternode name="test01" nodeid="1">
      <fence>
        <method name="pcmk-redirect">
          <device name="pcmk" port="test01"/>
        </method>
      </fence>
    </clusternode>
    <clusternode name="test02" nodeid="2">
      <fence>
        <method name="pcmk-redirect">
          <device name="pcmk" port="test02"/>
        </method>
      </fence>
    </clusternode>
  </clusternodes>
  <fencedevices>
    <fencedevice name="pcmk" agent="fence_pcmk"/>
  </fencedevices>
</cluster>

And @some point of time am able to see both nodes are registered,
[root at test01 ~]# cman_tool nodes
Node  Sts   Inc   Joined               Name
   1   M    104   2013-09-17 02:01:11  test01
   2   M    108   2013-09-17 02:15:07  test02

And @sometimes with crm_mon -1, I get the following

[root at test01 ~]# crm_mon -1
Last updated: Tue Sep 17 02:47:27 2013
Last change: Tue Sep 17 00:42:43 2013 via crmd on test01
Stack: cman
Current DC: NONE
4 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
0 Resources configured.

Node test01: UNCLEAN (offline)
Node test01.iopextech.com: UNCLEAN (offline)
Node test02: UNCLEAN (offline)
Node test02.iopextech.com: UNCLEAN (offline)

Thanks.