[Pacemaker] Convenience Groups - WAS Re: [Linux-HA] Unordered groups (was Re: Is 'resource_set' still experimental?)

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Thu Apr 19 15:46:41 EDT 2012

That's a very interesting idea.  Since I'm generating the configuration
from a script, that would be easy to add.

Also, I could have a variety of different - even overlapping -
pseudo-groups implemented in this way.

On 04/19/2012 11:48 AM, David Vossel wrote:
> [...]

     Alan Robertson<alanr at unix.sh>  - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce