[Pacemaker] Convenience Groups - WAS Re: [Linux-HA] Unordered groups (was Re: Is 'resource_set' still experimental?)

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Thu Apr 19 17:41:07 EDT 2012

19.04.2012 20:48, David Vossel wrote:
> [...]

But, when pacemaker decides to move Dummy to another node, the whole
stack will be restarted, even if Dummy is configured with allow_migration.

I solved this problem for myself with RA which manages cluster ticket,
and other resources depend on that ticket, exploiting it as a cluster
attribute.

This solution works for me with post-1.1.7 pacemaker (somewhere near the
current master branch).

Best,
Vladislav